Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hospital Visitors












Your first visitors in the hospital were Grandma Barb, Grandpa Richard, and Sito Sarah. All were very excited to see you. For my parents this is their first grandchild. For Grandma Barb this is her tenth! We were also visited by moms friend Louise from work.


Our hospital stay was pretty good. We stayed the night you were born, Wednesday, and 1 more night. The nurses took good care of me, and had fun looking at you since you were the only baby born that night. All who saw you could not get over the amount of hair you had. The nurse who gave you your first bath even combed it into a mohawk for you! It was pretty cute.


I did what I could to feed you, but I had no milk. So when I thought you were eating you really weren't, so for the next few days you were jaundice, which really worried us.



We were able to take you home on Friday. The outfit I packed was way too big, but had nothing smaller even at home.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...ok BUCKS!!!! lol
    All I can say is your mom looks pretty depressed in that picture!!!
    hahahahaha
    i love it.
    that is a priceless pic of that one!

    no, she does not look happy at all...lol

    ReplyDelete