Wednesday, November 4, 2009

18 Weeks: Such A Happy Baby

Messy Face!
Look at me fly!

Look how much I have changed

First Blog Header Photograph

Mr. Little Red Riding Hood

In this picture you are wearing a new little hoodie from Auntie Kelsey and Uncle Ian! You are starting to get quite a collection of "Canada" themed items now! It's a good thing you look good in red...and it's my favorite color.

I am doing a little updating of the blog today, I changed the header to a more recent photo. It was taken the day Auntie Lindsay did our family pictures. I will be posting those soon. Anyway I really like this one. I love the color of that touque on you! Of course your Mommy made that for you.

Today (Nov 4) I decided to try feeding you a little baby cereal. I made just a teaspoon and you did pretty well. I fed you some more before bed. I wonder if you will be less hungry in the night...I guess we'll have to wait and see. You are still getting up between 3 and 4 times per night. You seem to be hungry so maybe this will make a difference and allow all of us to get more uninterrupted sleep. You are holding your head up better. I have been working on getting you to look in both directions and stretching the right side of your neck. You seem to have a bit of a crooked neck right now, but I think it is pretty minor yet. We just need to strengthen your neck muscles more.

Daddy is now home from his hunting trip. He has a bad cold though! I hope you don't get it too!

Here is a picture of your messy face as you are learning to eat your cereal. You also love to be held up above us and wiggled. You smile...and drool all over us!

No comments:

Post a Comment