Thursday, August 27, 2009

You Are Really In There!




At approximately 21 weeks I went for my big ultrasound. I was so excited to see my first pictures of you.
I had a nice technician who showed me many different views and I was even able to count all ten of your toes. You were also sucking your thumb. I could clearly see your heart beating, and make out the shapes of your bones and little nose!
Les and I had decided right from the start that we would not find out if you were a boy or a girl. We really wanted it to be a surprise. However, I remember being so tempted to find out if you were a boy or a girl, once I was having the ultrasound.
Our instincts told us that you were a boy right from the beginning. Les never really waivered from that; he was certain. I tossed around thoughts of both boys and girls, but never really wished for one or the other.
Here is my first picture of you. And here I am at approximately 20 weeks (half way there)!

No comments:

Post a Comment