Thursday, August 27, 2009

I first found out I was pregnant...


I found out I was pregnant in November of 2008. It was hunting season, and Les was out hunting deer with some friends. So when I found out, I was alone in the house, and couldn't wait for Les to get back. When I first told him, he didn't beleive me! He thought I was joking, and didn't get too excited right away. (I have to admit I was a little disappointed by his reaction) But later (a few months) when my belly started to grow he actually began to get excited...really excited.

I kept the news quiet for the first while. We only really told my mom and dad when I was about 5 weeks along. Other than that we tired not to say anything to anyone.


During this first three months I was incredibly tired! I don't think I have ever felt so tired (well except maybe now that you are keeping me up at night)! I would sleep as much as possible. When I would come home from work I would usually take a nap...for about 1 hour...sometimes 2! I was so lucky that I didn't have morning sickness. I had some nausea, but not once did I throw up. I am so thankful for that! Meat seemed to turn me off, and so did the smell of cigarette smoke.


It was around Christmas time was when I started to tell people that I was pregnant. Everyone was excited which made Les and I very happy and excited.


I am twelve weeks pregnant in this picture and not really showing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment