Friday, January 15, 2010

28 Weeks: First Rig Experience

Yesterday, Jan 14, 2009, Mommy came up to visit Daddy at the rig. Grandpa Richie, Mommy, you and Billie all left yesterday morning to visit Daddy north of Red Earth or the bush! Daddy can't really get any groceries here so he asked me to bring some up. It was a bit of a long drive, but it seems to pass by quickly. You were very good in the truck and didn't really make too much of a fuss.
So far we took a few pictures of you, but we need to get some of you by the rig and mark this as your first rig experience. I am hoping you don't make it as a career choice now! Mommy wants you to be a dentist or something like that! Or maybe a cowboy!
Anyway Daddy is working with a very nice man named Yousiff, who picked you up right away. He loves little kids and has 4 at home. You are not too shy either which is nice.
We are leaving tomorrow. Daddy will then go to work by Peace River. I am using his computer right now, since mine has a virus I think. I dropped it off yesterday...I hope they can fix it!

All of the pictures that we took at the rig are on Daddy's camera, and he doesn't have the proper cord to send them to me! AHHHH I guess I will have to post them later. For now we will just have writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment