Thursday, January 7, 2010

27 Weeks: See Ya Later Daddy

Too tired to play mom.
I can sit up all by myself.
Yeah, what do you want?
Upside down cutie

I never thought that when you were born in July that your daddy would be around to watch you grow each day until January. Both Daddy and I thought that he would have had to go to work by September or October. But things have been so slow this year and Daddy hasn't had any work. Things are getting pretty tight, but thankfully he is able to go now. He is leaving tomorrow, and likely (hopefully) will be busy for the next 3 months or so. It's going to be a lot different around here without him. I think he is really going to miss you too.
It's just be me and you for the past few days, but the time has actually passed pretty quickly. We have been playing and learning to sit. Yesterday, the day was so nice only -1 that we bundled up and went for a walk. Billie and Max were very excited about it too.
You have fallen into a really good routine, so it's easy now to plan my day and do things with you!
Daddy calls lots and says that he misses you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment