Saturday, December 26, 2009

25 Weeks: Jingle Bells!






Whoa!! What a busy couple of days it has been! Christmas is always a busy time of the year, but it was a little more crazy this year since we had you to think about too! I was so happy today to stay home! It was nice to sleep in a little too.

Christmas Eve we all went to Grandma Barbs for Christmas lunch and to open presents from Grandma to you etc. You really had no clue what was going on but it was cute none the less. You received toys, clothes, a ride on toy, money and lots of hugs and kisses. You actually faired pretty well despite the noise and commotion.

Christmas Day we opened presents here with you at home. It was nice and quiet and fun to watch you attack the wrapping paper...not really to open the gift, but just to play with the paper. You received a Leap Frog interactive system, a bath book, and a Wii. Okay maybe the Wii is for mommy, but daddy said it was for you because he went over budget!
Anyway it was fun to watch your expressions.
Later on, we went to Grandpa Toms to visit. You got more presents there! You got a ride on truck that sings and plays music! After that we went to Judo Ottos for his 81st birthday supper. There you met with your cousin Zain who is 5 months older than you. You also got lots and lots of hugs and kisses from my side of the family. Judo was very happy to see you. But it was very busy there and you got overwhelmed. You were actually quite grouchy but I don't really blame you. Jamealie brought you cute little t-shirt that says "Rub my belly for good luck" and a little preppy sweater. Both are very sweet. Zain and you shared a few hugs. I will have to get those pictures from Fatima. It was funny to watch. For Judo's birthday we made him a calendar of you! He thought it was sweet.
Mommy did way too much eating, and now feels a little yuck. I am happy it is all done and I can get back on track with my exercising and routine.
Mommy joined a great fundraising event that takes place in the summer. She is going to raise $2000.00 and walk 60 kms towards Women's Cancers so she has got to get started now! Umtoo Tammy and cousins Majeda and Shaymaa are going to join me. I am really excited. Hopefully Daddy will be able to bring you to cheer me on near the end.

All in all you have handled all the commotion over the last few days very well. But I can tell you are still tired and need to get back on track too. You are so sweet my little guy.

Today Jared, Dana, Tyler and Leah are visiting and they brought you even more things! You are so spoiled. Jared and Dana bought you the sweetest little baby Team Canada hockey jersey with your name on the back. You also got Montreal Canadians stuff and another big toy. Tyler and Leah brought you a sweet camo fleece snow suit, and bright green camo skater shoes. You are one spoiled baby! I have lots of pictures to post. I have to work on them a bit then I will put them up. You are quietly sleeping right now and even though it is only 8:18 pm I am exhausted too and ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment