Wednesday, December 9, 2009

23 Weeks: Cold Snap Cuddles




Woooo! It's been so cold for the last few days. What a change. It's definitely hard to take you places when it's this cold. Unless it's important, it's not worth the effort or risk I guess.

You are keeping Mommy busy, and I am keeping busy making things too. Mommy has started her crocheting again and selling items. My new blog is www.hannanabananas.blogspot.com. So now I have to keep up two blogs!! Crazy!

So far this week we haven't really done much. Mommy put you in your camo outfit and made you and Daddy pose together. I don't think Daddy could have been more proud. You look so cute in that outfit!

This week you have been introduced to carrots. Very exciting stuff. So now for breakfast you eat oatmeal, and supper you are having a veggie and some rice. So far you are doing very well.
Last night I tried feeding you more throughout the night. I put more milk in the bottles to see if it would help you sleep better or longer. Didn't seem to make a difference, but maybe over time. I hope so. I would really like to sleep through the night!
So far no luck with the change in sleeping. One night I thought we were on to something because you actually slept from midnight to 5 am. But that changed the next night. Anyway we are going to keep plugging away at it. We'll see I guess. You little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment