Wednesday, December 16, 2009

24 Weeks: Mommy and Me





Hello again my little guy. I just finished putting you to bed. Today is Dec 16, 2009 and it's almost Christmas. We don't do much around here, but we will be going to Grandma Barbs for supper and to see all of your cousins. I can't believe it's already the middle of December. Each week just buzzes on by.

It's a little sad for me this week, because it marks approximately the half way point until I have to return to work! Already! I was hoping the year would pass by slower than that. Before I know it the time will come. But let's not focus on that now.

Daddy is going to be away for the next few days. You and I haven't been alone together for a long stretch since you were just very young. It sure tires mommy out! Daddy is really good to get up early in the mornings with you. Mommy would rather try to sleep in a little bit. Usually because I am the one who gets up so often in the night. Daddy likes to play with you in the morning because you are usually very talkative and smilely. You are so darn cute!

Dec 21-09 Daddy is still in the city and will be until Wednesday. So you can I have been spending lots of time together. So far this week we have gone to visit Jolene and Drew. We also had supper at Auntie Najala's with her and Andrew.
You have been sleeping pretty good that last few nights. You aren't getting up as much. Maybe we are on to something here. Also I have noticed that you are really getting a routine down with your nap times and feeding times. It's nice because I am better able to know what you need when.
Yesterday we went to Edmonton to do some shopping. Our neighbours Val, Ashley and Chelsea came with us to do some shopping too. Daddy met up with us when we got to the city and he took you for the day. It was nice because I didn't have to lug you around in that heavy seat!! Daddy said you were a good boy all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment