Friday, March 26, 2010

38 Weeks: Ma-Ma, and Da-Da




Well here I am late again writing this entry! I used to be so timely! I guess it's because we have been so busy running around doing things.

This week on Wednesday we went to the city, and bought you some new furniture for your room. We had been using an old dresser that was actually falling apart so it was time to get you a new one. We found a whole bedroom suite for a great price so we got that instead. It's great because you will use it now for a very long time.

One of the things that I have really noticed in the last few days is you saying ma-ma-ma a lot more. So far I am not totally sure that you are directing it toward me, but you seem to do it more when you want something or I leave the room. That's another thing! You have been a bit clingy lately, wanting me more than anyone else. You fuss when I put you down and don't want me out of your sight! It's a bit tiring, but sweet at the same time.

Daddy has been working on the clapping with you, and he took these pictures of you showing him your new talent.

Your reaching is getting very good as you are learning to push forward with your arms to reach things. You are moving more which is a little nerve racking. We can no longer leave you on the couch or bed unattended!

Sleep is still a problem. You still are waking up all the time. I am really tired these days because of it. I hope you quit that soon! And learn to sleep longer periods!

No comments:

Post a Comment